-
September 27th, 2003, 02:33 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Here in NYC they had those too! The pole with the green thing aimed at the traffic had a JBL tweeter inside! Usually they were bullet tweeters. When I was a kid, and my freinds and I needed tweeters, but couldnt afford them, we used to go out, climb the poles, and unscrew the cap and take the tweeter!
JBL tweeters were also used in railroading!
-
September 27th, 2003, 08:36 AM
#2
Inactive Member
when I was a kid the local Altec dealer/engineer was Potter Electronics. My sister was a schoolmate to Mr Potter's Daughter. His Hi-Fi [before stereo] was the big corner cabenit the power amp and pre amp.... all Altec.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks